Though you might be limiting in-person contact, you can still get help for a range of tasks from the comfort of your own home. From computer help to consultations, Taskers are available to virtually help. Learn more about virtual tasks below.
What is a virtual task?
Virtual tasks are fully remote and performed over the phone, on a video call, or through live chat. With virtual tasks, you can leverage the Taskers’ help — safely and easily.
Some jobs like research and data entry are already virtual. But many jobs that are traditionally carried out in-person can also be done virtually. Consultations, for example, can all easily be done over a call or chat. A Tasker can advise you on how to restore the internet if it cuts out; how to unclog a pipe at home; or how to fix an electrical fixture.
Examples of virtual tasks
Virtual tasks that you can book today include:
- Virtual Assistant
- Data Entry
- Computer Help
- Consultations related to plumbing, mounting, or other household tasks.
- Something else specific to you – all you need to do is explain it in the booking details!
How do I request a virtual task?
- Select what type of job you are looking to have done.
- Browse and book a trusted Tasker.
- Let your Tasker know in the task details how they can virtually help you.
That’s all there is to it.
Click here to start booking your virtual task.