With the holiday season inevitably comes the stress of gifting. From your kids to your coworkers, purchasing the “right” gift is a daunting task. We made a gift guide of items to make life easier for everyone on your nice list. (And they’ll be thanking you even more if you include a Tasker to help you deliver, wrap, or assemble them!)
1. Bag organizer – This is perfect for your perfectionist friend who needs to always be organized. It comes in multiple colors and sizes, too, so she’ll have no trouble matching it with the right bag.
2. Obsessive chef cutting board – The solid bamboo cutting board has obsessively detailed measurements for precise cutting — a perfectionist’s dream.
3. Stress relieving art book – A coloring book is the perfect present for anyone who’s a Type A and can find joy in following directions like staying in between the lines. This present also doubles as a stress-reliever! Don’t forget to add some markers or colored pencils.
4. Stitch Fix subscription – Any perfectionist loves looking fashionable. Take the guessing out of what is “perfect” and let a stylist pick it for you.
The Busy Bee
5. Echo Dot – The Echo Dot is a great solution for any busy bee. Alexa can tell you your daily schedule, set timers and alarms, and even tell you the weather for the day. You can even set it to turn off the lights — just have a Tasker help set it up!
6. Matching baggage tag and passport case – A matching luggage tag and passport case is essential for any traveler.
7. Tile – Your busy friend doesn’t have time to look for lost items. Instead, give her or him these Tiles that use a bluetooth connection to tell your phone where it is. You can put a tile on your keys, in your wallet, or even on your remote.
8. Headspace– Sometimes you just need to breathe after a busy day. Headspace is a subscription app aimed to help anyone meditate, anywhere. You can even find helpful guided practices for anxiety, sleep, and focus.
9. Moleskine notebook – If you friend is always procrastinating encourage them to at least write down their notes and to-dos. Its never to late to try to encourage them to be more productive.
11. Hydro Flask – Give your procrastinating friend a bright bottle to remind them to stay hydrated!
12. Netflix subscription – If you can’t get them to stop putting off their work, encourage them to continue doing what they do best: procrastinate while binge watching their favorite shows.
13. Ceramic studio gift certificate – Find a local ceramic studio and get your crafty friend a gift certificate. We love this idea because it can be used for a variety of activities and the mess stays at the studio!
15. Mega Moto bike – For the thrill-seeking tinkerers, these bikes and karts come in different sizes and styles that cater to riders from young children to adults. Best of all, you can hit the road in under an hour with assembly help from a Tasker.
17. Wine subscription – This is the gift that keeps on giving. Once a month, the two of you can enjoy a bottle of wine and learn about new wineries.
18. Cooking classes – Local grocery stores and restaurants usually have cooking classes for couples that you can book in advance. Perfect for the couple that spends time in the kitchen together and enjoys learning new recipes.
19. Cozy blanket – Add a new accessory to your Netflix and chill routine. Snuggle under a cozy blanket while watching reruns of the Office for the third time this year.
20. Etsy necklace – There’s something about getting a personalized gift from someone you love. Show your partner you care with a simple gift they can always wear.