You know that old cliche about college students surviving on ramen noodles? It doesn’t have to be that way. If someone you love is heading off to campus this fall, don’t send a tired old care package. Make like Theresa C. and send a delivery of healthy groceries instead. As a Level 20 TaskRabbit, Theresa knows a thing or two about how to make people’s lives easier. So when her sister started school in Chicago this week, Theresa (who lives in San Francisco) hired Chicago TaskRabbit Tanitah T. to pick up groceries from Whole Foods and personally deliver them.
We love this Task for so many reasons:
1. It’s a great way to send some comfort to college students far from home.
2. It’s a not-so-subtle reminder to eat healthy foods (hey, it could even help stave off that freshman fifteen).
3. Many college students are on campuses without access to a car and this Task saves them a long trek.
4. This simple gift saves busy and broke students time and money.
5. We knew Theresa was an awesome TaskRabbit, but it’s great to see she’s also such an awesome sibling.