So maybe you don’t like Valentine’s Day. Maybe you would rather not be the lucky recipient of a 2lb box of off-brand laxative-like chocolates this year. Maybe Cupid never returned your phone calls. Whatever the reason, we’re here to help. Let us be your Cupid this year!
Top 5 Ways to Treat Yourself on Valentine’s Day:
5. If you are a parent on-the-go treat your little munchkins to a Valentine’s Day gift from Magic Beans at their new location in Cambridge. While you’re there, enter their Raffle for loads of awesome prizes. The bonus? All Raffle winners get their prize delivered directly to their door by an RME Runner!
Cost: Free Raffle.
Pamper Level: You are your child’s first Valentine.
4. Take your pooch to Polka Dog Bakery to buy him or her a much deserved Valentine treat. Go hang out with the other dog-lovers that pop in and out of the puppy bakery. And who knows, you never know where you might meet a new Valentine. While you’re there, sign up for the RME Pet Food and Treats Replenishment Program to have dog food automatically delivered right to your door. Fido and Kobe need their nom-noms.
Cost: $10 for delivery of nom-noms.
Pamper Level: You’ll get loads of sloppy puppy kisses.
3. For a little something special, stop off at Essence on Newbury Street to make your own custom-blended perfume, or choose from the essential oil version of any popular fragrance. What’s better than a unique scent that you’ve created? Master Nose, Julian Harding, will help you blend a long-lasting fragrance. 1/4 ounce bottles (when used every day will last approximately 1 year) cost $20-$80 depending on how many ingredients you use. But you know that Shirley from the office will be green with jealousy over your one-of-a-kind scent.
Pamper Level: The sweet smell of success + lavender + white tea = a very high pamper level.
2. Have flowers delivered to yourself from Twig in the South End a la Cher from Clueless. Select a gorgeous arrangement and have it delivered to your office on Friday with some pomp and splendor provided by a Runner Cupid. The water cooler will be buzzing about how popular you are. Use promo code RME2010VAL for 20% off your Valentine arrangement.
Pamper Level: In full bloom.
1. Book a Spa Treatment at Equinox at Back Bay or Franklin St. You deserve a nice deep tissue massage at the hands of an expert masseuse, followed by a Purifying Deep Cleansing Facial and an Upper Lip Hair Removal Wax Treatment (Hint, hint.) While you’re there, check out their state of the art facilities. We love the chilled Eucalyptus towels that we always get upon arrival. It helps keep our sweating problem at orange level.
Pamper Level: Very high, but you deserve some TLC.
This Valentine’s Day, let RunMyErrand pamper you. We’ll handle those lamo chores and you can use that extra time to indulge yourself on something special. We’ve kept meaning to ask this, but we are a bit shy….will you be our Valentine?