Chinatowns across the nation are celebrating a lunar new year marked by some confusion over who is this year’s honored animal.
An analysis of Tasking data over the last year offers little evidence of whether the sheep or goat is the winner. Instead, Chinese New Year this year will be marked by Taskers helping nearby residents grabbing a slice of far-east culture through Tasks.
- Deliver 14 egg custards from Golden Gate Bakery
- Pick up 75 Bubble Teas from Ten Ren’s Tea
- Locate and purchase a tangerine tree.
- Purchase green tea rice balls and dumplings from Lucky King Bakery
- Pick up an order Slippery Shrimp from Yang Chow
- Purchase and deliver 50 lucky red envelopes.
- Pick up and deliver 5 dragon kites and fire crackers from any Chinatown shop