Whether you’re a devout local or an enthusiastic visitor, try these uniquely San Francisco Tasks on for size:
1. Nab a Tartine Bakery morning bun without waiting in line.
2. Find a treasure at the Alemany Flea Market and get help hauling it back to your place.
4. Taste the famous tea leaf salad from Burma Superstar without trekking to the Outer Richmond.
11. Engage a caddy to carry your clubs and advise on your drive at the gorgeous Presidio Golf Course, one of the oldest courses on the west coast. Babe Ruth, Joe DiMaggio, Bing Crosby, and Bob Hope have all teed up here.
12. Send a blanket-weilding TaskRabbit in to stake your claim early at the Stern Grove Festival.
17. Find a TaskRabbit to brave the Bi-Rite Creamery line for you when the San Francisco sun shows up.
18. [pullthis]Send in an advance team to reserve a fire pit at Ocean Beach so your ocean-side bonfire doesn’t get snuffed out.[/pullthis]
20. Have a custom bouquet from the San Francisco Wholesale Flower Mart delivered to someone special.
24. Swap spots in line with a TaskRabbit to be one of the first to get the next big thing at San Francisco’s Flagship Apple Store.
25. Get a growler of 21st Amendment Brewery‘s Bitter American or Hell or High Watermelon delivered to your door.
28. Hold your place in line for the next Castro Theatre Sing Along.