Can you smell it? That’s the scent of grills heating up all across the country. Labor Day is coming, the last great three day weekend of summer. If you’re having a party next weekend, the planning and execution can get overwhelming. Luckily, TaskRabbit can take a lot off your plate.
- Not sure how to get started? We connect you with experienced planners who can help make your BBQ dreams a reality.
- Maybe you’ve already got your menu totally mapped out. Instead of hopping all over town to different stores picking up ingredients, send a Tasker.
- Outdoor lighting can be tricky, but we can install your lights properly and give your backyard the ambiance it deserves.
- Don’t get chained to the grill or bar. A Tasker can keep the food coming and the drinks flowing.
- When it comes to clean up, don’t worry, we can take care of that too.
Now there’s nothing left to do but enjoy your party! Happy Labor Day! How else can we help you today?
Seems like just yesterday we were gearing up for our first long weekend of the warmer season…
But the summer is positively zipping by! Don’t let errands and tasks get in the way of enjoying your last few weeks of carefree sunshine. Spend a day outdoors while TaskRabbit cleans house.
- Let a Tasker spiff up your bathroom, while you head out to catch some rays.
- Make sure you can really take in the view. A Tasker will leave your windows crystal clear.
- Perhaps you’re overwhelmed by dishes post-BBQ? We can help.
- Has the return from a big beach day left your place a sandy mess? Don’t stress – Taskers are available to give your place a thorough cleaning.
What else can we help you with?
Here at TaskRabbit, we are big fans of education. After all, the children are our future. But we also love to help our teachers out when we can.
When one teacher moved from St. Louis to Chicago this summer, she wasn’t just moving house – she was moving classrooms as well.
After 5 years of teaching Elementary and Special Education in St. Louis, our Client, Kristen, found that she’d built up a vast collection of personal teaching items and tools. She had family help to move these hundreds of books, educational games, school supplies, and more from St. Louis to Chicago, but she knew she needed extra help to get it all into her new classroom.
That’s where TaskRabbit comes in. With dolly in hand, Tasker Steve M. made the process easy for the Client. He coordinated the unload, and efficiently carried all the items up the several flights of stairs well within the agreed upon time.
Here’s to Kristen and all the hard-working educators, students, and parents out there. TaskRabbit hopes we can help you prep for a great start this school year.
Kristen tells us that Steve, “exceeded [her] expectations!” How can we exceed yours?
We’re talking about Burning Man — naturally.
It’s nearly time to “return home” to the desert — throw off your corporate trappings and get freaky in Black Rock City where everyone knows your Playa name. But are you ready? Are you really ready?
Let TaskRabbit help you have the best time at Burning Man.
It’s the middle of the week and you find yourself flagging. You had started the week so full of enthusiasm, positive you would charge through your list of things to get done. Now it’s Wednesday and your energy has waned while your to do list seems to have only expanded.
Let TaskRabbit help you over the hump.
It’s always the tedious errands that pose the biggest obstacles. Fortunately, Taskers are on hand to pick up the slack.
- Finally organize and clear all that paperwork that’s been sitting stacked on your desk. Bills, contracts, and receipts — you know you need to save them, yet somehow they never manage to make it into your filing system. Hire a Tasker to help get everything finally filed away.
- Demolish the dirty dishes in the sink. No matter how diligent you are about washing dishes, sometimes they just stack up, and then just the thought alone of tackling the task becomes daunting. Leave it to a Tasker to wash, dry, and put the dishes away so you have one less thing to worry about.
- Get the grocery shopping out of the way. Is your fridge stocked with nothing but condiments at the moment? Have you found yourself eating out more than your financial and caloric budgets allow because there’s nothing to eat at home? Enlist a Tasker to take care of the grocery shopping for you.
What else can we help you with?
Jane Ko is a social media strategist, photographer, and blogger living in Austin, Texas who has a penchant for fine food, fine aesthetics, and never turning down a glass of champagne.
On her blog, A Taste of Koko, Jane demonstrates the magic that can happen when creative visionaries and crafty Taskers combine their powers.
With the help of Tasker Carley, Jane assembled and installed a set of IKEA BESTA cabinets, customizing them into a beautiful DIY wine and coffee bar. We didn’t know IKEA could look so grownup and stylish!
Check out Jane’s blog for details on how she and Carley worked together to reinvent Jane’s living room. Feeling inspired? Let us help make your decor dreams come true!
The worst day of the week is probably Laundry Day.
If you don’t move quickly, someone else will claim the building’s sole washer and dryer for six loads of towels — that’s if you’re lucky enough to live in a building with laundry facilities. Otherwise you have to drag your dirty clothes to the corner laundromat and stand guard all day. And even if you have your own private machines at home, washing, folding, and putting everything away is a daunting task.
Fortunately, we can help you every step of the way.
- If your pile of laundry has grown so big that it’s started to cultivate its own civilization, it’s time to call a Tasker. Sorting the lights from the darks, moving laundry from the washer to the dryer, and finally folding it all — leave it to a Tasker to take care of.
- What about all that “dry clean only” clothing? A Tasker can handle that too! Just hire someone for a pickup and delivery, and that’s one more thing you can check off your weekend to do list.
- The final — and often most challenging — step of laundry day is actually getting your clothes out of the basket and into your closet and dresser. That’s where you can enlist the help of a Tasker to make sure your freshly cleaned laundry doesn’t just end up sitting in the basket all week.
How else can we help you reclaim your free time?